Establishing Effective Primary Languages for NQTs, RQTs and HLTAs
This event will take place between 9:30am and 3:30pm on 04/03/2021
Attendees will reflect on their own experiences so far of teaching Primary Languages and the day will be tailored according to their needs.
Topics to include:
· Teaching languages – guidance on organisation, planning and assessment
· What does outstanding practice look and feel like in Primary Languages? Language teaching strategies to build your confidence in the classroom.
· Creative language learning – motivating pupils no matter what your level of language. From non-specialist classroom teachers to those with a background in languages
· How does Primary Languages fit into our week? Exploring cross curricular approaches to teaching Primary Languages
· Incorporating the 12 DfE attainment targets into your lessons.
Venue: Delivered remotely