Understanding Language: How receptive language difficulties impact on communication and learning
This event will take place between 1:30pm and 4:00pm on 24/01/2019.
This practical workshop will take an in-depth look at receptive language and language processing difficulties in primary-aged children.
- Identifying students with receptive language difficulties
- Identifying students with language processing difficulties
- The impact of difficulties on learning and wider communication skills
- Universal and targeted teaching strategies to support students
- A practical look at interventions including Key Word Levels & Blanks Levels
Venue: Kelsall Primary School, CW6 0PU