School to School Support
We have a dedicated team of experts available to provide bespoke support packages to individuals or schools.
Our team of school leaders including National Leaders of Education (NLEs) and Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) are here to help you on your individual journey of improvement.
Activities can include:
- Support in identifying key priorities and measureable targets
- Joint action planning
- Carry out diagnostic visits
- Learning Walks to review your provision or to learn from other provisions
- Access to resources and training.
- Coaching and mentoring support. Either one to one or group support.
Our NLEs and SLEs can work with you to identify appropriate strategies or interventions for your school, or we can share our expertise of having dealt with a similar situation in a different context.
Charges are as follows: National Leader of Education (NLE) £550 per day, Specialist Leader of Education (SLE) £350 per day and Lead Practitioner from strategic schools £250 per day.
If you would like to work with one of our NLEs or SLEs please complete this online form